„Cultural encounters“ and lounch meeting for „Uses of the past“
In Prague, 15th–16th of September 2016 there was a meeting of project leaders and researchers with reports of projects „Cultural encounters“ and lounch meeting for „Uses of the past“.
Within report panels, exhibitions and concerts in the Brevnov Monastery, the achievments of the HERA project „Music Migrations in the Early Modern Age: the Meeting of the European East, West and South“ (MusMig) was presented by:
- the poster with reports on the places of research, disseminations and knowledge exchange (poster enclosed)
- exhibition of publications: 7 scores (Stratico, Giornovichi, Bajamonti, Dussik), 2 proceedings (from Mainz and Zagreb MusMig conferences), a DVD with performance of pieces published by the MusMig (Stratico, Giornovichi and Bajamonti)
- the presentation of the DVD
- the presentation of the Database
- the concert by Musica cubicularis ensemble, with introduction and comments.
The publications were left for HERA and the DVD was distributed to the participants. It was presented by the PL Vjera Katalinic, and PIs Martin Albrecht-Hohmaier from Berlin and Metoda Kokole from Ljubljana. Aneta Markuszewska, a project member from Warsaw represented two Polish groups.